Friday, July 18, 2008

Broken Arm

Anniek was standing on the chair which I have told her like 101 times not to do...and she got up and stood on it while I was doing dishes...I came back in the room to check for dishes in the living room and she was standing on the chair again so I said "get down" and I guess she lost her balance because she fell and when she fell she put her hand out in front of her (like everyone does). She was crying and holding her wrist so I was like can mommy see it and she would cry more when I went to look at it and say "NO...OWWW" so seeing as it was her right hand I got a marker and was like want to color to get her to reach for it...and she went to put it hurt to take it so she switched hands so I thought that I better take her in. We were only there for like 2 hours :-O They fast tracked us to x-ray when we got there and that took longer then getting the cast...It was more of a wait to be registered after triage (45 min)! She broke her arm on Monday (July 14,2008). On Tuesday whenever she looked at her arm she would start crying, but now she is starting to use her arm again and she holds it out for the day care to wrap it (like a big girl) when they have their outside time.

No comments: